San Cassiano Sparkling Water Glass Bottles (24x250mL)
- Carbonated natural mineral water.
- Sourced from spring in foothills of Apennine Mountains in Umbria and Marche, Italy.
- Balanced water with low sodium content and fixed residual content.
- Perfect for consumption on a daily basis and for the preparation of drinks.
- Packaged in glass bottles with design of the Apennines shown in light blue color.
- Quantity: 24 Bottles of 250mL.
San Cassiano Sparkling Water Glass Bottles (24x250mL):
San Cassiano sparkling water, available in 250mL glass bottles, is sourced from a spring in the foothills of the Apennine Mountains in Umbria and Marche. Carbonated and bottled at source, it is a balanced water, with a low sodium content and a fixed residual content. This makes it perfect for consumption on a daily basis as well as for the preparation of drinks. Pair it with meals and enhance your experience. Packaged in glass bottles with design of the Apennines shown in light blue color for the sparkling water reference.
Nutritional Information - Typical Values:
Sodium: 6.8mg/L, Fixed Residual: 252.5mg/L, Bicarbonates: 262.4mg/L, Calcium: 87mg/L, Magnesium: 1.35mg/L, pH: 7.35, CO2 free at the source: 16.8mg/L.
Care and Use:
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Recommended to serve chilled to a temperature of 16-18°С.
San Cassiano is a natural mineral water brand from Italy, which offers water which will elegantly and naturally accompany your moments of enjoyment. Available in different sized glass bottles which you can check out, here.
|Beverage Type||Sparkling Water|
|Quantity||24 Bottles of 250mL|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||10.00|